Just a little about me....

Hellooooo! 😁


So yeah, as you can probably tell, I'm a newbie blogger!

This first blog post is just going to be a tiny little bit about me and my life, and I'm hoping (providing I can actually keep it up) that my future posts are going to be mostly about product reviews, varying from makeup, to skin care and hair care.
I might even post more about my life if I think it is interesting enough!

So yeah,
My name is Gemma Mathieson. (that's me below!!)




I am 22 years old.
I am from Southampton but moved to Eastleigh with my boyfriend Matt in 2016!
I work for a bank, which sometimes I like and sometimes I don't.
My favourite colour is pink.. literally.. pink makes anything better.
I love dogs, my parents have 2 border collies who are just the sweetest things.
I also love cats.



Another love of mine is makeup, hence why I am hoping to start doing reviews on products. 
I'm not exactly a professional makeup artist, however I am a Level 3 qualified beauty therapist, so I am hoping this will help me give better reviews and help me identify what makes a good and bad product!
I also hope to do reviews on skin and hair care products as well. I don't currently have much of a collection, but I am slowly but surely building up.
I have recently signed up to Birchbox too! I received my first package today and I LOVE IT!!!! (Will do a separate post for that)

I'm not really much of a fashionista so don't be expecting reviews on fashion! I'm more of a jeans and nice top kinda person, unless I'm going out of course!

Oh and another thing about me; I really really want to go travelling! The main place I desperately want to visit is Australia. I have wanted to go there since.. well since I can remember really, and I intend to go this year so I can finally meet my super awesome Aussie friend whom I have been talking to and been pen pals with for over a decade! I have the time off work approved for this trip and everything so all I have to do is book it! 

So anyway, that is all from me for now, as I don't want to bore you on the first post!

Please subscribe or add me to your favourite's or follow me or whatever (not really sure how this all works yet!!) and I will try and post as regularly as I can.

Thanks for reading!


Gemma x

😘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of the new Showcase Cinema De Lux in Southampton

My first Birchbox!

Lockdown!