Jamberry nail wrap review

Helloooooo 👅


Another blog post!! I'm on fireeeeeeeeeeeeee lately! 💥

This one is beauty related but it isn't makeup, in this post I am going to be reviewing Jamberry Nail Wraps.
So first of all, a bit of info about them;
They are kind of like stickers that you apply to your nails.


If they are applied properly, they can look really really nice, and they can last for a good couple of weeks!

When you first start doing them they can be a bit tricky and fiddly to apply but when you've done it a couple of times you soon get used to it and can get quite speedy.

The wraps come in big sheets, out of which you can get 2 manicures and 2 pedicures.


Applying them is really straight forward, its basically a case of prepping your nail, choosing the best size wrap for your nail, apply it to your nail with an orange stick, and blow dry it in 3 sections, (middle, then either side) for between 2-5 seconds, applying pressure each time. 

You then move onto the next nail and do the same again, and when you've done that, you go back to the previous nail and file/cut of the excess.

It sounds complex but it really isn't! There are also YouTube tutorials if you get stuck.

Anyway, that's enough info.. now for the review.

I personally really like Jamberry.

As mentioned above, if you put them on correctly they can last a loooong time. 
There's also no risk of them breaking like there is with acrylics (ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch)

The ones I have on now I have had on for about 2 weeks!

I have cut them down a couple of times but that is mainly because I prefer my nails shorter, but it is a way to keep them on for longer as cutting them gets rid of any lifting edges (which hardly ever happens)

The wraps are also really durable.. with mine on I shower, bath, wash up, do washing, do cooking, do cleaning, do my hair, and literally all sorts of other things and they survive all of it!
They come in a huuuuuuuuuuuuge variety of themes too! For example, they do Halloween, Christmas, Summer, Valentines Day, New Years, Winter, Autumn and like loads more! Some of these can be seen in the pictures I've added.

Another good thing about the wraps is they don't damage your nails like acrylics do, and they are also very easy to remove without causing damage to your nails.

 AND THEY DO CHILDRENS ONES WHICH ARE ADORABLE.
I just wanted to get that out there. They can also be seen in the pictures I've added. They are just so cute!!

Jamberry don't just do nail wraps though!
They also do nail accessories which are so good, and really good value as they are so strong and last such a long time. Literally, their nail files are the best I have EVERRRR used.


They evennnnnnnnn do other beauty products such as hand cream, and cuticle oil and other such like products!

As well as all this, you can even host your own Jamberry party which I actually have done before, and depending on how much money guests spend, you can get yourself some cool freebies. I got myself a FREE WRAP SHEET!!!

All in all, I would definitely recommend Jamberry.

In all honesty, some of the products may seem a tad pricey, but you do get your moneys worth!
If you do want to try them, leave a comment as I know someone who sells them.
And nooooo I'm not making money out of this, this is my 100000% honest opinion.
If I don't like something you will know about it!


Thank you, as everrrrrr, for reading, and apologies that this was a bit of a long one! I tried to make it better by adding some colours to it. I hope you enjoyed reading! 😊


Gemma x


💅

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review of the new Showcase Cinema De Lux in Southampton

My first Birchbox!

Lockdown!